Wednesday 21 June 2017

How To: Get a Bikini Body

Easy Steps to Getting a Bikini Body this Summer.


It's that time of year again, school's finished and the holiday season has begun.  With that comes crunch time to get that bikini body ready for the beach or the pool! Here's a few quick and easy steps to be bikini ready in no time. (These steps are easier than you may think!) 



Step 1.
Find a bikini that you really love and that makes you feel confident and happy.  Personally I love bright colours, funky patterns, and unique styles.  I also tend to mix and match tops and bottoms from different sets! 

Step 2.
Put on the bikini that you have found that you love, and feel confident and happy with the body that you have. 

Step 3.
Stop paying attention to magazines and the likes telling you that you have to look a certain way to wear a bikini.  If you love the way you look in a bikini (or any other clothing item for that matter!) go ahead and wear it confidently.  

And there you have it, a bikini body in three easy steps.







Okay, so seriously, who said that to have a bikini body means you must have a 0% body fat index? Whoever they are should be shoved down a river in a leaky boat with no paddle.  

Nowadays women face so much scrutiny for how their bodies look, and are under pressure to look "skinny" or "curvy" or "athletic" or whatever body shape is "most desirable" at the time.  Well I think EFF THAT! I like chocolate far too much, I despise exercise and to me the word "diet" is a bad word. Simply put, I'll never have whats deemed the "perfect" body.  Yes I'm slim, but I have the parts of my body that I'm not 100% happy with, and that's okay! Will it stop me wearing what I want to wear and rocking it? Honestly no!  Sometimes I may feel more self-conscious than others when wearing a bikini or a tight dress, but then I realise, I don't care about how fat or thin the people around me are, so I doubt any one else cares about how I look either! And if they do they really need something better to be doing with their lives!!

What I'm trying to say is, life's too short to not wear that bikini that you paid an extortionate price for because you love the pattern.  It's too short to listen to fashion police saying you can only wear certain things if you have a certain body type.  We all have fat rolls on our backs and bellies, and we all have stretch marks too, they're nothing to be ashamed of, they're part of you, learn to love them.  And if you can't learn to love them, at least treat yourself to wearing clothes that you love, because that will help you with loving the way you look! 

So get out there girls and put on your favourite bikini for your trip to the beach, and if anyone has anything to say, well they're obviously not as comfortable with their body as you are!  So really you should feel sorry for them, but pay no heed, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!

Happy Summer my loves, enjoy every moment, bikini, no bikini, whatever you love do and be happy, whats the point in being any other way! 



Until the next time,

MK xo 

Find me on Instagram and Twitter @emmkayh and on Facebook Looking for an Ashley

No comments: